Thursday, July 13, 2017

A card with a matching rock (LOL)

I made this card a few days ago and then decided I wonder what it would like on a rock so I stamped it, colored it and I think it's pretty cute!!

Stinkin' Inkers - Summer Heat
Cards und More - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Crafty Sentiments - Sea, Sun, Beach or Sand
Cuttlebug  Mania - Sea You (I used my cuttlebug to cut circle die on card)
Craftaholics R Us - Summer
Sunny Day Crafting - B is for Beach


Girl image by Art Impressions
Sentiment by Hero Arts



6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Terri's Cards N More said...

Oh my goodness, what a clever idea! Love the layout of your card and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

Anna said...

So cute... I love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

Debby Pannell said...

Super fun card and I love the rock. Thanks for joining the Sunny Day Crafting B is for Beach Challenge.
TTFN~Debby (Pannell Designs) Guest Designer

Jannie said...

You've rocked it with this card!

Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!
Cuttlebugs & Hugs

Jannie