Thursday, December 1, 2016

Birthday Fish



I'm needing some birthday cards for December and January so I thought I better get busy and start making some. I've had this funny fish stamp for quite awhile and I always love him on a card.

Challenges:
Paper Players Challenge #PP323
Challenge #136 (use dies and/or punches on card) at Addicted to Stamps
Get Creative - Birthday #53
Hiding in My Craft Room - Any holiday

Fish stamp: Art Impressions
Sentiment: TAC



For the "glaze" on the cake, I used Sun & Moon glaze. I love this stuff and I buy it on ebay. It goes on very easy and it never bubbles up like some other brands I've tried. I colored the card using my Tombow watercolor markers and water. I used Stickles on the candles.


4 comments:

Marlies said...

This a such a lovely fun card Sherri! That birthday fish is adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

laurie said...

So fun! I love that cute fish. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your fun fish Sherri and the glossy and sparkly detail on your birthday cake. January birthday prep too - bravo on being so organised! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Get Creative Challenges good luck 😉