Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you seen the new A Muse Studio catalog???

Lots of fun new stamps, new paper colors, new ribbon, new glitter .... Wait till you see it. If you need one, email me at flipflops4sherri@gmail.com and I will let you know the cost and ship it right out to you.





The A Muse Studio convention was this past weekend in New Orleans. Oh boy did we have a fun time! 36 of us went and it was lots of fun. We got to see the new paper colors, new stamp pads, new glitter and new ribbon. I especially love the new silky crush ribbon. Very nice!!







One afternoon, Heather from A Muse Studio gave us a quick tutorial how to use our Copic markers. Even though I have been using them for awhile now, she taught us some new techniques that I had never learned. Like do you know you can make patterns out of your copic marker colored image with the Copic blending solution? Who knew? :)






This is me, Chelsea, Marissa and Ginger at Po Boys. That place was cheap and good!






We had a gala/awards event on Saturday night. These are Linda's shoes. She used the actual brand new A Muse Studio glitter on them and they came out wonderful!!! We got all dressed up, had bread pudding and baked alaska (that was very yummy I might add!)







1 comment:

scrappinpeg said...

that new ribbon is my favorite!