Monday, March 14, 2011

Trying out my new A Muse inks and paper


I am having fun playing with my new A Muse Studio inks and paper. The cardstock is color on one side and white on the other. I wasn't sure I would like this but now that I have made a card using this pink cardstock, I realized I didn't have to put another piece of white cardstock on the inside. I made this Easter card using this adorable digital image from Sassy Cheryls. I just had to get it!!! I used the stamp inside using my new bubblegum pink pigment ink. (I took the picture before I stamped it. Sorry!) I was worried the pinkment ink would smear but it dried in about 10 seconds. Love it!! Now I may need all the colors!! I compared the weight of the Stampin Up cardstock to the weight of the A Muse Studio cardstock and I would say they are very close in thickness and weight. I have always loved Stampin Up cardstock and I have it in all colors. I have always loved that the ink matches their paper and their paper matches their buttons ... you get the idea. A Muse is doing this also. I need to send in my first order. I've re-done it a million times and want to make sure I get it just right.

2 comments:

liannallama said...

cute card! I can't wait to get my kit!

Lesa said...

Cute card. Glad you are getting crafty inspiration again. Still waiting by my mailbox for the catty! lol