Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Amuse stamps came today!!!
















(clap, clap, clap!!!) Yay!! We had hard downpours all afternoon so it was the perfect day to get this big box of brand new A Muse stamps and "play" this afternoon. I got quite a lot of stuff and I even made a video of me opening my box (don't laugh too hard at my video!). lol I also took a few pics of the contents of the box too so you can get a better idea of what comes in the starter kit. The starter kit sells for $99 plus shipping and tax and you get all this!! If you would like to join under me, all this can be yours and I can be your upline :). I am #1054.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see your creations!

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! Look at all that stuff! We won't see you for days with all that loot to play with! I'm really loving those colors. That ink looks amazing. Looks like the starter kit is a really good deal. Are those your first Copics? I've never had any yet. Just wondering how you like them?

liannallama said...

woot! Congrats to you! Thanks for showing pics!

Lesa said...

Fun Stuff!!!! Maybe this could be your part time job?

shuggy said...

how fun!!

Loobylou said...

looks like a lot of stuff for your $$$. I am suprised they are sending you Copic Original markers. They only have a bullet end, not the brush end for blending. Actually, thinking about it, they are probably the perfect thickness for the size of the amuse images. I know you will have loads of fun with your new toys~