Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dance recital card


My godchild's dance recital is this weekend and I made this card for her. Her favorite color is purple so I dug out my purple paper and purple markers. I used a free digital image that I found on the internet and then I used my Big Scallop Nestabilities. I stamped out Mindy's name using Hero Arts letters and the Its your Day stamp is an old retired stamp by Stampin Up. For the background, I used my Copic airbrushing system. I hope she likes it!!
I am not able to go to her dance recital because its our 19th wedding anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Charlie!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so SWEET! Happy 19th Anniversary.

Suzi said...

Great card. Love it!!!

Happy Anniversary!!

WV(word verification) tellygon--I left the door to my flat unlocked & now my telly gon :(