Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My blog book came today!!



And I love it!! The Cutest Blog on the Block.com is where I get my backgrounds from for my blogs. They made me the CUTEST book on my other blog, My Life in Photos. Its hardback and has 182 pages!! (this includes the table of contents which I was hoping to delete since they take up 20 pages but they make it from a template and those table of contents cannot be taken out). Anyway, I placed my order on Jan 11th and it came today, a week later. It was a little bit pricey but I think its worth it. I just love it and plan to save it for Emily or Nicholas, when they can appreciate it one day :). Isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

that is great that you did that. Can you post a couple photos of an inside page or two? I'm assuming there is more than one photo to a page? Great idea!!!

shuggy said...

love it!! i've been thinking of doing it too.

Traci G said...

can't wait to see it!!!