Friday, January 15, 2010

Its the first day since I don't know when we've had temps over 50 degrees

and it sure feels great. We haven't had a winter like this since 1978 I think the news said. Its been cold for us in NC.

High school had their exams this week but since Emily had less than 5 absences this semester and she had A's and B's in all of her classes she was exempt from all of them. She stayed home Monday and today and we are going to the mall in a little bit. She needs jeans for work. They have so many strict rules at Razzoo's and her jeans cannot have any brown stitching on them. Nothing on the back pockets (words or buttons or writing or ...). Have you looked at your jeans lately? They almost all have brown stitching on them. We will be looking for jeans which is always a challenge anyway since she is a size 0. I don't think I was ever a size 0. Never!!! I hope you have a great day today!!

No comments: