Monday, July 27, 2009

Who else has a weakness for punches?

I ordered some new Martha Stewart punches recently and one came today. Its the newest Graveyard punch and I ordered it from Hope Stamps Eternal. Wonderful customer service!!! I made this Halloween ATC for Angie as she was missing the 9th ATC from her sleeve of ATC's so it will be in the mail tomorrow Angie :). I am expecting 2 more to come from Ellen Hutson as she was having a 15% off discount but I will wait until they come in before I tell you which ones. Stay tuned :).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey buckets- this totally rocks! I need that punch! Great ATC!

Pam Speidel said...

This is fantastic Sherri! Perfect for the Halloween ATC! I love punches too and have a LOT of them, but I only have ONE border punch. I keep looking at them, but wasn't sure which other one to get. Which one is your favorite? :)

Cindi said...

me me me!! I adore punches!!! I hardly make a card without one. thats a really cool one, and I love your atc
:)

Jackie said...

You've never seen my stamp room, have you? If you had, you would know I, too, have a weakness for them and I must have that ONE!!!

Thanh Vo said...

I would say you have the biggest obsession Sherri! lol

janice said...

AWESOME! love that card!!!!

Lesa said...

Cute ATC! Fun punch.