Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few ATC's I made Friday







While sitting at the dermatologist office with Nicholas getting his 2nd blue light treatment for his acne, I brought along some ATC's to work on in the office. Since we were there for about 2 hours, I had PLENTY of time to get these 3 completely colored then assembled them once I got home. I love how each one turned out. But I think the pumpkin and the sunflower one are my favorites. You can click any of them for a larger size. I think I am getting better at my coloring with Copic markers. What do you think? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a great us of time! They are all so cute!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

These are gorgeous Sherri. You are definitely a pro with the copics! I've got a small art bag I carry with me to all the doctor's office. Makes the time fly by.