Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometimes I have a hard time making masculine cards ...

I don't know why, I just do. I got out my Riley moose stamps today and decided to make 2 cards. One for my brother's birthday which is in April and the other one for Tim who's birthday is in March. I know I'm way early but I figure why not knock out 2 "men" cards at the same time?! They are the next ones having birthdays (besides Charlie and I can't post his on here or it will ruin the surprise!! LOL) Anyway, here they are. Think they will like them?





*******

Stamps: Hanna Stamps (Riley), Hero Arts, Amuse
Techniques: I used my brayer on the card on the top.
I sponged the card on the bottom.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Great guy cards! Love the birds below too! You can really crank out the cutest cards Sherri!

Laura said...

Sherri - I am so glad I found your blog, I have been searching for you and when I couldn't find you I put my friend on the job and she found your blog. Give me an email, I miss you!!! Laura Hahn
laura.l.hahn@monsanto.com