Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Christmas card for 2009 ...


Yes I know Christmas is now over but I am hosting a Christmas card swap at the Stamp Shack for 2009. There are 30 of us in the swap and we are going to each make 5 Christmas cards a month. So far I have made 1 (the one you see here!). I got both of these images from 2 different people. We actually traded Magnolia images and I decided to make this card first. I really like how it came out. Now just 100 more to go! LOL
I did see a card very similar to this at Splitcoast but I cannot remember who made it. If you are the one who made it, let me know and I will glady give you credit here.
***************
Stamps - Magnolia, The Stampin Place
Paper - Daisy D
Supplies - Martha Stewart scallop punch
Stickles glitter


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww this is so cute! You go girl!

Lesa said...

Leave it to you to start now Sherri! You rock! I love this cozy little card. Sweet.

pescbrico said...

LOL you are always the first one to start! :)

Mary said...

Oh Sherri, you kill me. I only made ONE Christmas card in 2008 and here you are starting on your 2009 Christmas cards. I hate you. Just kidding....you rock girl.

Thanh Vo said...

Oh lawdy!!! Sherri, I cant believe you already made a Christmas card. LOL Great motivation, but it`s still a bit early for me.