Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back from Florida ...

Had a great time visiting with family and friends. The weather was chilly one day, hot the next, cool the next, hot the next .. and so on. My mom, Debbie and I went to see Four Christmas's (you can see the movie trailer here.)If you watch this trailer, this pretty much is the whole movie only condensed down into about 2 minutes. LOL We went out to dinner to Bonefish Grill, then got an eggnog shake from Steak & Shake (as I was still hungry after my tiny steak from Bonefish Grill), then we went to Toojay's for dessert. By then, I was STUFFED!!! Debbie took these photos so you can see how delicious everything was!! LOL


If you happen to love eggnog and have not tried the eggnog shake that Steak & Shake has for the holidays, you MUST try them. Mmmmm good!! We each got a kiddie size and it was PLENTY!!



Toojay's sells this "sample" dessert and you can pick 3 different slices - we picked carrot cake, cheesecake and Banana Dream. Again, mmmmm good!!!

Saw lots of old friends that I haven't seen since July so it was great to see them too. All in all I had alot of fun but its good to be home back in the Carolinas :). Now only 2 more weeks until Christmas!! I must get my shopping done!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun this past weekend. What I want to know...did you finish those cakes by yourself or did you share?

Pam Speidel said...

Sounds like you had a great time Sherri! Now I'm hungry after seeing the dessert pix! Love your Christmas photo with your dogs...so CUTE!

Cindi said...

sounds like a wonderful time!! and those desserts look sooo good!
:)

Thanh Vo said...

Glad you had a good time! Mmmm those cakes look good.

Anonymous said...

I always have a great time with I'm with my daughters-all they do is laugh. Likewise,Sher,did you finish the desserts yourself or take them home and share with everyone there.