Monday, September 22, 2008

It was one year ago today that my dear friend Robin passed away from breast cancer ...

September 22, 2008. Lorraine, Mary, Robin and I all met each other about 13 years ago at our kid's preschool. We have been friends ever since and always made sure to go out once a month. When we moved to FL, we would still get together when we would come back to visit. Lorraine, Mary & I met at the cemetary today for an hour and half just reminiscing about old times. We brought flowers and put them next to her grave site. We sure do miss her!!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

HUGS! What a wonderful way to remember Robin today!

Thanh Vo said...

BIG HUGS. I know its hard for you and will be every year, Sherri. I know that Robin appreciated the fresh flowers.

shuggy said...

i can't believe it's been a year. what a great celebration of her.

xoxo