Friday, September 12, 2008

All this talk about candy corn and I have to show you my candy corn ATC's I made



I am hosting 2 candy corn ATC swaps at the Stamp Shack and this is what I came up with. Some of my non-stamping friends have asked "what is an ATC?" including my husband who asked me this question while we were eating lunch yesterday as I was putting my most recent ones I had just gotten back in the mail in my big binder. ATC stands for Altered Trading Cards. I explained it to him like this "Remember when you were little and you collected baseball cards?" He said yes. I said its like that only we make them ourselves and they are all different themes. Its like an addiction. And he just shrugged his shoulders and kept on eating! LOL (So Debbie, do you approve of the candy corn cupcake one I "whipped" up this morning?)

5 comments:

Far North said...

What a fun swap this will be! Terrific examples!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I want both of them.

K Hutchinson said...

These are just so cute! You are so creative!

Traci G said...

very cute! Who doesn't love candy corn???

Tami Bayer said...

These are completely adorable Sherri. You always do such colorful and happy projects. These made me smile.