Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do you want even MORE photos? LOL



Photo 1 - this is a moose I fell in love with at the Christmas Tree shop but there was no way I was lugging him home on the airplane. LOL I think he would look so cute sitting in my garden making sure the "real deer" didnt' eat my veggies. HA HA
Photo 2 - these smiley face flip flops cracked me up and I thought of you Pam (Smileycollector) because she collects all things that have smiley faces so of course, we had to take a picture of my foot in the shoe!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smiley flipflops are cute! Did you buy them? -spartymom

Anonymous said...

Love those flops. You should have put the moose in a box and mailed it home or maybe not-too heavy,He's a cutie though,

Swamp Tulip said...

I love the moose. Was he real heavy? I need to check my Christmas Tree shop and see if they have him.

Great flip flop too :)

Teresa

Lesa said...

Yeah - why didn't we buy those flip flops? LOL I may still get them here. They really do have Pam's name all over them!