Saturday, May 31, 2008

Emily's end of year soccer party ...

was yesterday after school. They gave out 3 awards. She got an award for best offense player. Her friend Elizabeth got best defense player and they gave one award to the only graduating senior but I dont' remember what that was. We grilled out burgers and hotdogs and the coach said he WILL be back for next season so we will play again in January. Meanwhile, Nicholas' soccer season is winding down. We play one more game today and depending on whether we win or lose, we go to the final tournament games either Mon or Thursday nights of next week. I still have not heard back from my pen pal so I have no idea if they have left NYC or not. I am just waiting on her phone call so I know whether or not to head to Memphis to meet them. Hopefully I will hear something today!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Emily!!