Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Graduation isn't too far off ...





I decided to sit down and play with my new owl sets I got the other day. Graduation cards are always hard for me to make and I find myself at Target buying them at the last minute when they are all picked over so I decided to make a few cards with my new stamps while i watched American Idol last night. Tell me what you think.

In case you love these owls so much and want to go buy a set, this is where I got them here. Its from the Kim Hughes line of stamps. I just love all of Kim's stamps.

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Sherri, your graduation cards are super cute! I especially love the sentiments to go with your "wise" owls. A graduate receiving any of these cards will love it!

Jennifer :)

Lesa said...

Oh Wise Owl is veddy cute indeedy! Great cards Sherri. Hugs

My Paper World said...

They are adorable!