Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Sugar Nellie stamps came today from Scotland!!




They are so cute. I got 3 and I will post a photo of them here so you can see how cute they are. I got them from Funky Kits. They do come unmounted so I just used my Creative Cling sheets from TAC to mount them onto that. TAC sells them by the sheet for $5 and you can fit alot of stamps on 1 sheet of cling. They are very easy to order, pay with paypal and I got them in about 10 days I think. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them and I just think they have the best service!! Their prices are good and shipping is reasonable too. If you have any questions, they will email you right back. Here is what i ordered and hope to stamp a few cards tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh they are so cute....hurry and make some cute cards!!!

Erin said...

they are WONDERFUL. The images are darling, maybe the cutest ever!

And your cards, as usual are darling. :)