Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Riley the Moose stamps finally came!!





Yeah, my Riley the Moose stamps finally came. When Hanna Stamps introduced this cute fella I knew I HAD to get him so I got my stamps yesterday and made these cards today. Isn't he adorable? I watercolored some of the moose and some I used my Stampin Up markers. The other stamped images that I used are from TAC. I almost sold that set, now I'm glad I didn't since these go so perfectly with Riley. Not sure if you can see the added glitter on his garden boots and I added Paper Glaze which goes on clear to the "drips of water" coming out of his sprinkling can. Can you say Awwww? LOL

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

Your cards are lovely! These are so cute! well done!

Sharon said...

I love the moose cards!!!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Awesome to see what you've done with Riley, Sherri. I cant wait to get mine. Did you not get plane Riley?

Lesa said...

Awwwwww, so cute! Someone had posted these were coming out and I knew for SURE you already knew! Riley was designed just for you I think! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww-he is a cutie.