Monday, January 14, 2008

I must show off my cute little pink doll I got from my friend Kim ...


Isn't she just the cutest thing?!?!?! What did I do to deserve this cute little girl? Let me tell you. One day Nicholas was cleaning out his Playmobil toys and I was in the chat room with Kim. She has 2 younger boys and Nicholas thought it would be nice to mail them to her boys so we did. She made me this cute little doll as a thank you. How sweet is she!!!! I don't have the full instructions how she made her but I do know she worked from a pattern, sewed her, dabbed her in coffee and then baked her and then sewed her dress to fit. Of course, her hair is made of yarn and her eyes are buttons. Just so adorable!! Thanks so much Kim!! I just love her!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

ADORABLE

note to self: do something great for Kim and aquire doll. (JK) :)

Anonymous said...

note to self: do what Erin said. :)

I used to have a little doll that was rubbery and flat - her name was Flatsy and she wore a pin and white polka dot dress. Sorta reminds me of her.

Gaerria

Lesa said...

Lucky you! I love that doll - she is so stinkin' cute! You deserve her because you're so stinkin' cute too! LOL :)