Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And we thought it was cold YESTERDAY ...

The thermometer read 15 degrees this morning when Emily went to school. Now that is COLD!!! Nicholas is going on a field trip today to see some Christmas play so I hope they have heat on the school buses. I have no idea if they have heat or not!! LOL We went to Toyota yesterday and test drove a brand new 2008 Highlander Hybrid. LOVE IT!!! It drove really quiet, really nice and yes now I want one but they are so new and so rare (supposedly only 30 hybrid Highlanders in the whole southeast) that they aren't really giving great deals so we will wait until they do. I think I will get some baking done today. Since its sooooo cold outside, why not stay inside and bake some Christmas cookies? Will report back later ...

2 comments:

Lesa said...

I am still awaiting the Xmas cookies!!!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that my Highlander Hybrid from last year is rare too? It does drive quiet - almost too quiet. I refer to it as the golf cart. :)

Gaerria