Monday, June 25, 2007

This is the new design team for Magnolia

(I got this from Renee's blog http://reneez-mnmommy2.blogspot.com/)

SWEDEN our old DT members
Linda Muhr
Petra Sandberg
Sanna Friedner

ENGLAND
Isabell Norris
Anne Jones

GERMANY
Beatrix Schubert-Volk

USA
Sherri Thacker
Renee Zieglmeier

FINLAND
Katarina Damm-Blomberg

FRANCE
Lénaïk Duluc

IRELAND
Nina Grann

NORWAY
Hilde Rosenhagen
Elin Pettersen
Malin T Petterson
Silje Christensen
Inger Marie Lea
Kine Staavet

NETHERLANDS
Inge Groot

I'm still waiting for my first design kit to come. I heard it takes anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks so it may be here by the end of the week. I am anxious to see what's in it :).

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Can't wait to see what you do with these cute stamps! Probably make me want more of them...ha ha ha!

~K