Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ok, I have had these llamas on my blog for 3 days and no idea they can be fed hay!!

LOL How funny is that? I was chatting with Sarah (Loobylou from Australia) this morning and she commented she had fed my llamas. I was shocked. What?! I need to feed them! So if you haven't fed them hay yet, they need LOTS of hay so just click on the more button and you can feed them hay! ha ha Also, if you click on the animals themselves, they make a little sound and i just found that out too. Too funny!! I think these are the best kind of llamas to have!! Virtual llamas :)

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Poor starving llamas. Bad llama mama!!! I love that you changed your blog to the wider format too. Gives your poor starving llamas more room to move. Did you know you could change the colors?? Gotta love the blogs.

Sharon said...

He was just starving, the more I fed him the more he ate, and he just kept following my mouse around and jumping up and down. I think he has been neglected, you better start paying more attention to him. Actually he is very cute. I am going to get an animal for my blog too. PS...I was away on an overnight retreat this weekend and found the neatest thing there for you so watch your mail, I hope to get it out this week.

Mary said...

I fed them too, and then they followed my mouse around. LOL.

Mary (toao)

shuggy said...

llamamam2 told me she has been neglected. so i fed her more...